Anime What Anime Are You Watching?

soups posted on Mar 12, 2009 at 08:31PM
what've you been watching, or what's the last anime you watched?
save

Anime 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shortynme said…
I've watched so many it's not even funny! My most recent though. . . Ouran High School Host Club, dubbed version.
I'd really like a new anime to watch though, I'm running out of ideas here! lol I'm the kind of person who likes to hear what the story is about, with a lot of detail, so I can see if I will like it to begin with.
over a year ago darlektoast said…
soul eater and maria- holic both great ^_^ also tokko, which was sh*t. he has cheesestring hair lol
over a year ago ganondorfslayer said…
Dragon Ball z
over a year ago jerseygurl89 said…
laugh
I've been boucing between Gunslinger Girl and Spiral. I'm not that far into them but they're great!
over a year ago Amy-chan said…
My most recent is Code Geass. Just can't get enough of Lelouch. Still waiting for them to air the rest of the episodes on Adult Swim though....uurgh!
over a year ago skyress-drago said…
Latest is Chobits.But I kinda think it wasn't good.
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
surprise
I've been watching D.Gray-man and Bleach and my last one was Lovely Complex.
over a year ago Dearheart said…
I'm currently watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. The first three episodes were lame/okay, but it looks they're FINALLY settling into things. The last two episodes were a killer... *sniffles...bursts into tears...* Gaaaahh! POOR NINA!! DX
over a year ago Sophiii said…
I'm watching Kuroshitsuji and Loveless at the moment, Kuroshitsuji is freakin' brilliant!
I've watched so many animes in the past, it would take me like a week to list all of them here =D If I get excited about a new series, I'll watch like 6 episodes a day. So I get through a looot of anime.
over a year ago omerlewis said…
tongue
I'm watching Death note i really like it its awesome but i only watched like 4 episodes .
over a year ago stef4e said…
laugh
i'm watching Bokura Ga Ita, Naruto and Inuyasha!!!
i'm watching Bokura Ga Ita, Naruto and Inuyasha!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
well since naruto went of the air i have been watching bleach and a little of deathnote. I also have been reading other manga's
over a year ago Shwele said…
laugh
Well go check my watching list...
link
over a year ago Shannyn said…
Just finished watching Part Two of Ouran High again :)
I also just finished School Days which I was told to watch. Highly UNrecommended. Loads of freaky crap right there. It's just all creepy and wrong and... *shudder*
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
lol i am starting Ouran High episode 16 right now and yea totally agree on school days total creepy feast!
over a year ago twilovers said…
Kirarin Revolution (:
Almost like Skip Beat, thats y i can it :D
over a year ago infernalchicken said…
Gun X Sword, corny but good
over a year ago Fitch said…
I'm watching One Piece and Bleach
over a year ago zeldafan48 said…
deathnote
over a year ago Neliei said…
Now, I'm watching Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,Hitman Reborn and Death Note.
over a year ago nadara1 said…
smile
watching this right now

link
over a year ago CutiegirlXtreme said…
smile
The last anime that I've watched is Fruits Basket. The anime that I'm watching now is Excel Saga.