Anime Random anime forum!

pureawesome15 posted on Sep 06, 2012 at 11:00PM
okay, so i cant think of anything, and i wanted to add a forum, so i decided to make one for all animes, since i cant choose just one. in this forum, you can tell what animes you like, your favorite characters from certain animes, even your fave anime couples! Also, instead of asking a question, you can come here for new anime suggestions! WARNING!! ANY HATE COMMENTS WILL BE REPORTED!! If they say "i dislike 'insert name of anime/character' thats cool. BUT if they hate on someones opinion, they WILL be reported. please, no haters or arguments about fave couples and things like that. Thanx and i hope you enjoy the forum!
P.S. if you wanna talk to me, just call me pureawesome. the 15 is just decoration.
last edited on Nov 22, 2012 at 03:07AM

Anime 98 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

over a year ago pureawesome15 said…
So, my fave anime is Bleach, and my fave anime character is currently Death the Kid from Soul Eater. Just something to expand on!
over a year ago johnnygondo said…
About hate comments, does that just include hateful, disrespectful comments (Example: *insert character here* is stupid and anyone who likes him/her is stupid!), or does it also include comments just expressing dislike for something without being hateful (Example: I don't like *insert anime show here*. It just doesn't appeal to me.)?

I didn't like Transformers Energon (known in Japan as Transformers Super Link). I wanted to love the show, but quite frankly, it had more things going against it than for it.
last edited over a year ago
About hate comments, does that just include hateful, disrespectful comments (Example: *insert charact
*making up for last comment with something positive* To be fair, Transformers Energon had one of my favorite designs for Megatron (which is essentially a salute to G1 Galvatron) in any Transformers show/anime.
*making up for last comment with something positive* To be fair, Transformers Energon had one of my f
laugh
^i dont mind dislike comments, just if they hate on someones opinion. youre fine!
*fixes forum explanation*
over a year ago Alchemistlover said…
big smile
Okay umm.... favorite anime and why? i love FMA and i still can't explain why exactly. Think about your favorite that's what this is to me both version. I'm o sick of people fighting over which version is better it's stupid and just not right to me. I've loved anime since i was little and watched Pokemon and started watching the kids cartoon Avatar the last air bender. It made me look up actual anime like: Naruto Bleach etc.. etc.. and from there on i watched more and more.Other i love are: Angel Beats Death Note, Soul Eater, Ouran, Clannad, and a lot more. Here's an awesome FMAB amv i found
over a year ago SBTrulz said…
smile
Okay, so...my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. I also like Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bamboo Blade, Kenichi: the Mightiest Diciple, School Rumble, Negima!, Soul Eater, Black Butler, OHSHC, Sailor Moon, Hamtaro, The Legend of Korra, and more! My favorite characters include the Elric brothers, Fai D. Flourite, Tamaki Kawazoe, Kenichi Shirahama, Maka Albarn, Tenma Tsukamoto, and Negi Springfield! My favorite pairings are EdWin, Royai, LingFan, Mayphonse (FMA), Syaoran x Sakura (Tsubasa), Tama x Yuuji (Bamboo Blade), and Tamaki x Haruhi (OHSHC)! ^_^
Okay, so...my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. I also like Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bamboo
My favorite show on Toonami right now has to be Samurai 7.
My favorite show on Toonami right now has to be Samurai 7.
^where can you watch Toonami (other than adult swim) cuz ive heard a lot about it, but idk where to watch it.
and now i feel like an idiot
@pureawesome Right now, it's only on Adult Swim.
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
well yeah its true its only on AS
I was never into Yu-Gi-Oh! (the most I've seen was a few episodes of 5D's, which was decent) before, but after watching both Zexal and Classic on link (for those who don't know what Vortexx is, it's a Saturday morning block programmed by Saban that replaced TheCW4Kids Toonzai. Think of it as the modern-day-equivalent to Fox Kids), I think I'm starting to like it.
I was never into Yu-Gi-Oh! (the most I've seen was a few episodes of 5D's, which was decent) before,
One of the best anime songs I've ever heard.
ON SEASON FOUR OF SOUL EATER!!! XD its an awesome anime. and Death the Kid is so cool.
@johnnygondo i watched some of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds on Cartoon Network, but it never catched my interest. I like Beyblade and Pokemon. POKEMON FOR THE WIN! been intrested in it since i was like, 7. lol
@SBTrulz HOLY CRAP THATS AN AWESOME PICTURE!
I watch ecchi and harem anime and I'm proud of it. In fact, most of my favorite anime fall in the ecchi and harem genres (even though neither are my absolute favorite genres. That spot belongs to the mecha genre).
I watch ecchi and harem anime and I'm proud of it. In fact, most of my favorite anime fall in the ecc
@johnnygondo Lol this reminds me of the Bleach ep with the beach party for some reason. I thought that filler was hilarious!
hmmm
Has anyone watched the anime Trigun? cause i wanna watch it, but idk if its good. is it?
@pureawesome I have, and it kicks ass. It's definitely a show worth watching.
Team_SENTINEL commented…
can you tell what is this anime please over a year ago
@johnnygondo lol thanx!
it is really cool!
laugh
I just saw the first of two episodes of Eiken english dubbed. Four words: So bad, it's hilarious.
I just saw the first of two episodes of Eiken english dubbed. Four words: So bad, it's hilarious.
hmmm
Re-watching Soul Eater. That anime is AWESOME! Death the Kid is so cool! and i have no social life, cause thats how bored i was over the weekend. on episode 12 already. XDDD
over a year ago Improv_Forever said…
cool
Well I tend to watch a lot of "underground" anime and a lot at the same time so... Zombie Loan is definitely one of my favorites
Well I tend to watch a lot of "underground" anime and a lot at the same time so... Zombie Loan is def
@Improv_Forever It looks cool. is it on netflix or youtube?
over a year ago _Gakupo_ said…
OH MY GOD THAT BEACH PICTURE WAS FROM SEKIREI!
I mean, I just watched black rock shooter, which since it was based off a fellow Vocaloids songs, it was just amazing. Very detailed plot, but amazing!
over a year ago Improv_Forever said…
I doubt it would be on Netflix. If you just type it in in google it should come up. Warning:There is yuri.
hmmm
@_Gakupo_ How many episodes does Black Rock Shooter have?
@Improv well, ive dealt with pantyshots every five minutes (it was in Needles, a pretty cool, yet a total guys anime) so i think ill be okay...
i hope.
I've currently got Heroic Age on hold right now. I was watching the show on Netflix, but I've decided to stop watching it until I buy it on Blu-Ray.
I've currently got Heroic Age on hold right now. I was watching the show on Netflix, but I've decided
Started reading Soul Eater manga. a bit dissapointed on the drawing style, but i think its cool!
over a year ago lumforever said…
I'm continuing Death Note after I stopped watching last summer.

Pretty disappointing actually. Not that good after L died.

I have around 12 more episodes so I hope to finish tomorrow.
Ruination: Coolest name for any anime character ever.

Mind you, "Ruination" isn't the character's original japanese name (that would be "Baldigus"). It's his english dub name (courtesy of Saban Entertainment). Just goes to show that name changes really aren't that bad, doesn't it?
Ruination: Coolest name for any anime character ever.

Mind you, "Ruination" isn't the character's
worried
Well, i WILL finish Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood TONIGHT!!! Stupid school. Then, i have to continue re-watching Soul Eater... UGH!!! Too much stuff to do! well, at least i get to spend time to watch anime...
This doesn't really have much to do with anime, but I'm going to post this anyways.

When X-Men: The Animated Series was dubbed in japanese, instead of using the american opening, it had two original japanese "anime" openings made for it... and surprisingly, the japanese openings are actually better than the american opening (that is saying a lot when you consider how awesome the american opening is).
Speaking of X-Men and anime, I really want to watch those Marvel Anime shows (Iron Man, X-Men, Wolverine, and Blade). They look really awesome.
Speaking of X-Men and anime, I really want to watch those Marvel Anime shows (Iron Man, X-Men, Wolver
over a year ago lumforever said…
I bought Spice and Wolf Manga volumes 3 & 4 today.

The art work is definitely different then what I've seen other Mangaka do. Keito Koume doesn't really use dark shading like other artists do.

I'm glad to see that Keito went along with the story in the Anime & the Light Novel as well.

Other "Manga's that came after the anime and light Novel" don't usually go along with the anime or light novel.

Overall, I'm pretty happy about this manga. I'll probably buy a few more volumes later on.
I bought Spice and Wolf Manga volumes 3 & 4 today. 

The art work is definitely different then what
Still need to finish FMA: B. probably never will. *sighs* CANT GIVE UP!!!
I'm watching Sonic X on link right now (yes, after some time, Saban decided to kick Cubix off the lineup and bring Sonic X to the link), and surprisingly... I still kinda like it. I thought I wouldn't enjoy it since I'm no longer a Sonic fan, but I still find this show enjoyable.
So, who else is going to watch all 6 hours of Toonami tonight? I know I am. I've stocked up on soda so I can stay up all night. The lineup seems really promising.

Bleach (Midnight)
Samurai 7 (12:30 AM)
Casshern Sins (1:00 AM)
Eureka 7 (1:30 AM)
Sym-Bionic Titan (2:00 AM)
ThunderCats 2011 (2:30 AM)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (3:00 AM & 3:30 AM)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (4:00 AM & 4:30 AM)
Cowboy Bebop (5:00 AM & 5:30 AM)
So, who else is going to watch all 6 hours of Toonami tonight? I know I am. I've stocked up on soda s
over a year ago ChadKumada said…
sad
@johnnygondo. sounds like a great way to spend a night. unfortunately i can't afford to ruin my sleep schedule with that.
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Anybody else like Golgo13?
cool
@johnnygondo well, i stayed up until after FMA:B. close enough. ish
FACTOID Symbionic Titian and Thundercats were old Cartoon Network shows. idk WHY they are on toonami now, but its still cool.
also, i got closer with finishing FMA:B on youtube!
@pure No offense, but I think everyone already knows that those two shows were already on Cartoon Network. As for why, well, Jason DeMarco said that he wanted to see some non-anime shows on Toonami, so that could be why (link). Also in the case of ThunderCats, it's a bit of a traditional thing. The 80's ThunderCats was on the old Toonami (ever since the beginning, actually), so it's only fitting to have the 2011 ThunderCats on the new Toonami.
You know what would be awesome? When FMAB finally ends its run on Toonami, Adult Swim could get the licenses back for Trigun and Blue Gender (which I imagine wouldn't be difficult seeing as both were dubbed by Funimation) and air them on Toonami as "The Lost Shows" (from what I've read, both shows were originally going to air on the old Toonami back in 2003, but were placed on Adult Swim instead due to the amount of violence both shows contained).
You know what would be awesome? When FMAB finally ends its run on Toonami, Adult Swim could get the l
Time for a post from me that is almost completely unrelated to Toonami... almost.

I'm itching for an anime show to watch to pass the time between Saturday nights. Right now, I'm torn between Blue Gender, Blue Drop, Moeyo Ken (the anime, not the OVA), and Xam'd. Any recommendations on which to start watching first?
I'm personally a big Moeyo Ken fan. Haven't watched the other ones.
finally got back into the exercise bike routine (gotta wait until its too cold out to ride an actual bike). started up Air Gear again to watch while biking, since it's got some great velocity to it.
link

I'm so tempted to buy this. I don't care if this makes me look like a goddamn pervert (in fact, I'll be glad if it does). I need something to help me sleep, anyway.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Sailor-moon-Tsukino-usagi-Hugging-pillow-Dakimakura-Case
over a year ago uniteallotakus said…
big smile
I absolutely love Lucky Star!! Konata is so random, it's hilarious.

Sorry to ruin your forum but please visit my friend and I'S website - www.UniteAllOtakus.weebly.com
I may hate Naruto (both the character and the show) with a burning passion (not as much as I hate Hetalia, though), but if there's one thing I'll give it, it's the opening theme. Ignoring the fact that the song would be better suited for Power Rangers, it's pretty damn awesome.
hmmm
Now i feel stupid.

anyway, anybody else like my new prof pic?
great dtk pumpkin profile pic
I decided to watch a couple episodes of Sailor Moon a little while ago, since I'm definitely excited for that new Sailor Moon anime coming in 2013. And since today's also a Saturday, it made me wish that Sailor Moon would come back to Toonami (I'm not too big on Toonami bringing back old shows, but Sailor Moon is one of the few shows I'd like to see come back, along with link, link, link, link, and maybe link)

"I think I have a crush on her." -Moltar. Me too, man. Me too.