Anime To Watch (try to add ones that not many people have heard of)

Sharingan226 posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 11:09PM
Here you can post random animes that not many people watch. If they have a spot on Fanpop, please post the link.

Here are my two!

Ouran High School Host Club- link

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- link

Two really good animes! Watch them please!

Anime 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alynn said…
hey you should watch rurouni kenshin! and don't forget to join the spot!
link
it's the best anime ever!!!!!! ^_^
over a year ago Sharingan226 said…
why not? I love watching random animes people recommend (hence the forum)
Love the show!
over a year ago 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
Rurouni Kenshin sounds neat. Another great anime I can add to my 'Awesome Anime List!'. :D Thank you! ^_^
over a year ago kuromiko said…
try to join Tenjho Tenge.try to watch it it's super tough!and don't forget to join the spot ok?follow the link:
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago harold said…
The ones that occur to me are old classics that many people used to know but which, I suspect, modern audiences would not.

* Crusher Joe
* Cosmo Police Justy
* Black Magic M:66
(these are all films and/or OAVs. I don't think any TV series is going to not be well-known)
over a year ago Tyki said…
D.Gray-Man!
A new anime I discovered! Midori Days (Midori no Hibi)!
link
over a year ago ktlady said…
Oh I was going to say D.Gray-Man but Tyki beat me to it. Oh well, guess I'll say it anyway. Excellent anime... and I don't even care that it's pretty long so far. It's also not a style I would normally like, but the storyline is good and it's grown on me. I highly recommend it.

link

All the episodes are on there. *takes bow* :D
I love D. Gray-Man!
I decided to watch it... And I love it!
over a year ago L_Lawliet said…
Shingetsutan (Lunar Legend) Tsukihime

Watch the trailer right here on the anime spot:
link

Genres: Vampires, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural

Synopsis: After being gravely injured in a car accident, young Shiki gains the ability to see strange lines on the people and objects about him. A mysterious woman gives him a pair of glasses which suppress the lines to help him live a normal life and informs him to keep them until he needs to protect someone. Years later, Shiki is to move in with a sister he hasn’t seen since the accident.

Discomfort with his new living situation is perhaps the least of his worries though. Strange murders have the town in the grip of fear and Shiki himself is plagued by a strange nightmare relating to a beautiful blonde woman. When he encounters the woman, she has more than a few surprises to tell him. She claims that Shiki killed her. If that wasn’t shocking enough, she also reveals that she is a vampire.

Dark forces are stalking the night of Shiki’s city and soon he finds himself dragged into the center of it all as the truth behind his strange childhood ability is revealed to him. All the while he is still not sure if the mysterious vampire, Arcueid Brunestud, is a friend or foe.

The Tsukihime Spot, featuring ALL EPISODES:
link
Interesting anime... Watch all episodes before you judge the first episode...
If you're talking to me, yeah, it's a cool anime, it's very mysterious, and I like the short animes like this one. I didn't get why the "Watch all episodes before you judge the first episode..." Or are you talking to someone else?
Just anyone who reads the posts!
Ok! Another cool anime that not many people know about is Jigoku Shoujo.
Watch the trailer here:
link

Watch full episodes on the Jigoku Shoujo spot:
link

Genres: Horror, Mystery, Fantasy

Synopsis:
Also known as Hell Girl or the Girl From Hell, this sinister anime series is a collection of short stories depicting the suffering of individuals who post grudges on a website accessible only at midnight, only to have their grievances avenged by an evil force.

If someone were to submit the names of the tormentor on the website, Enma Ai, the Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) will offer them a black straw doll with a red string wound around its neck. If the string is pulled, she will ferry the recipient of the revenge straightaway to Hell, but on the condition that those who request her intervention rot in Hell as well at the end of their natural lives. Never knowing what paradise is like..

"O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon others and causing them pain, a soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?"
— Enma Ai.
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
i dont have a link, but walflower is amazing, altho i like it more as a manga
Honey and Clover
Fruits Basket
Rurouni Kenshin
Love Hina
Midori no Hibi
Magikano
Trinity Blood
Shakugan no Shana
Basilisk
Suzumiya Haruhi no yuutsu
Fushigi Yuugi
Yakitate! Japan
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cardcaptor Sakura
Gun X Sword
Jigoku Shoujo
Nana

There's a lot actually...
over a year ago deathnote said…
Here are all the list you can try:

Morita Shinobu
Tomodachi
Nukiro
Ritsukaand Soudi
Loveless
Tokyo New Mew
Train Harbest
Black Cat
OHSHC
Jiguku Shoujo
Trinity Blood
Lunar Legend
Tsukihime
Nana
Cardcaptor Sakura
Tenjho Tenge
D. Grayman
Noein
Black Lagoon
Street Angel
Vampire Night
Ergo Proxy
Tokko
Rorouni Kenshin
Princess Tutu
Sister Princess
Kyou Kara Maou
Love Hina
Elfen Lied
Strawbery Panic
Midori Days
Samurai Champloo
Tsukihime
Lovely Complex

Nock yourself out...

over a year ago maX-Gurl said…
here's some anime that is a MUST watch..it's damn good!!!!

vampire knight
-about vampires..duh!but love the characters!curently one of the most watch animes and curently on episode 11..^-^

shugo chara
-a girl with eggs of her would-be self,it's a shoujo kind of anime if im not mistaken..(another anime with high demands from anime lovers)

samurai X
-about a guy name rurouni kenshin and ... (i forgot..lol!!coz ive watch it loong2 time ago,but its still one of my fav anime!)

zero no tsukaima
-about a girl that can't use magic properly and has a slave which she accidentally summoned from earth name saito.

karin
-karin is a vampire girl that will produce blood after she sucks it from other people..

yakitate japan
-a boy that wants to make a japanese bread..this anime will SURELY make u laugh!

hayate no gotoku
-a young butler that has a duty to protects his master..its a comedy actually..

school rumble
-this to will make u laugh as one girl is trying hard to make her crush to notice her..

mai otome
-nice action-magic kind of anime..

gakuen alice/alice academy
-its about a girl name mikan that went to a school which is the alice academy to find her best friend that had transfered there.she then finds out its a magical school for students that has an alice(magic ability) and mikan is one of them..

im not sure if all these animes are in fanpop but y'all can find it on

www.crunchyroll.com/
www.veoh.com/
www.watchanimenow.com..^-^
over a year ago Act2liv said…
Moon phase
His & her circumstances
Suzuka
Peach girl
spiral
over a year ago kay_bren said…
Just watched Peach Girl the last couple days! I loved it. I recommend it... if you're into romance-drama-y stuff.
over a year ago samdbz said…
i found this a couple a weeks ago but if you want a laugh watch Inukami. its really funny
over a year ago poddo said…
SONIC X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Short but fun XD!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago poddo said…
over a year ago turkila said…
Gintama ♥
link
over a year ago darlektoast said…
ranma 1/2 is hilarious an i was gonna say gintama but turkila beat me :(
also, soul eater is amazin i love the way they draw the characters an DEATH THE KID RULES!
over a year ago Shwele said…
I'm gonna watch Ouran High School Host Club... I have watched Suzmiya... She is one crazy B.I.T.C.H. U should try Fate\stay night... I have posted all 24 episodes so anyone can watch it. My favorite!!! Watashi daisuki Saber! ♥
link
over a year ago Shwele said…
big smile
Beautiful
Intelligence
Talented
Cute
Hot

If I find a cute girl like her and that CRAZY i will marry her! XD
over a year ago darlektoast said…
cool
Ooooo..... ive just finished watching toradora, its pretty new and it has just finished but it was amazing its a high school romance/comedy thing which i usually find boring as hell but toradora was funny an had amazing characters, a definate watch if you dont mind subtitles.

get backers is pretty short but i would recommend it! its a fighting/comedy kinda thing.

im also wtching pani poni dash at the moment which is a high school comedy and it is sooooo strange- but funny.

yeah..... there are probably more which i have forgot about. i love animes that are not well known!
over a year ago Sophiii said…
Kuroshitsuji! (黒執事, literal meaning. Black Butler)
It's on link aswell.

It's a series of 24 episodes, set in Victorian England. The main character is a demon butler called Sebastian, who is obligated to serve his master, a 12 year old Ciel Phantomhive, head of a English noble family and a toy and candy manufacturing empire, becuase of a contract they made.

You can watch it on link or link with English subtitles.
over a year ago stef4e said…
Watch Bokura da ita or itazura na kiss if you like romance!!!
Watch Bokura da ita or itazura na kiss if you like romance!!!
over a year ago stef4e said…
big smile
go on link and link to read what's in them!!!
over a year ago codydog0317 said…
HETALIA: AXIS POWERS! it a must watch show if you like history and WW2 stuff. O warning don't watch it if you get offended by your country's personalty Example- America- thinks of himself as a hero and eat a TON of junk food. Also it is not very common so PLEASE spread it!!!!!! Lastly many of the videos and strips are still being translated!

Character Introduction- link

Main Strips- link

Extra Strips- link http://sites.google.com/site/hetaliaindexe­s/e­xtr­a-s­tor­ies­-in­dex­/di­ary­-co­mic­-in­dex­-2
link
link

Anime-link

Other Sites- link

I hope you enjoy! Now! I'm off to watch the new hetalia anime video!
over a year ago frylock243 said…
wink
My Melody <3

link
over a year ago Gwiazdeczka said…
Pandora Hearts [link]
link

Hakushaku to Yousei [link]
link

Skip Beat [link]
link

K-ON! [link]
link

Shigofumi [link]
link

Ghost Hunt [link]
link

Ghost Hound [link]
link

Toradora! [link]
link
over a year ago onepiecefan59 said…
Pani Poni Dash it needs fans MAHO!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Lawli-gagger said…
wink
I think
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World could use a little more love...

So could Aoi Bungaku

Suzuka...

I could go on...and the 1st 2 are dark especially Aoi B; TUYBW is funny but gets dark towards the end
Suzuka is romantic
over a year ago Candypants5566 said…
Shiki.I think many people don not know it.
over a year ago Takuya said…
Black Jack

Getbackers

Ghost Hunt
over a year ago bluesweets said…
Try Hakuouki.
over a year ago AleUnknown said…
Damn, people have gotten most of the good ones…
Jusss some more recaps and suggestions:
1. Hetalia Axis Powers is definitely a WIN. (: Check that out for sure, full of laughs.
2. InuYasha has kinda lost it's fandom over the years but it's definitely one of those never-ending classics. Recommend.
3. Mushishi is one to touch on, not exactly a story but the episodes just flow and main character is AAAAAmazing.
4. Soul Eater is really good, artwork is a WIN.
5. I have to suggest all the Miyazaki movies, he is brilliant and they are short so I don't see why anyone would not check them out. (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, Ponyo, Nausicaa, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc.)

Ehhhh, I can't think of more at the moment. But by all means check out myanimelist.net, they have a reommendations area that really helps you find an anime your looking for. (:
over a year ago niamhxxx said…
Wolf's Rain ?? lol :P its realli short nd sad though T_T
Wolf's Rain ?? lol :P its realli short nd sad though T_T
over a year ago akemi43 said…
Moshidora
Amagami ss
Kimikiss Pure Rogue
Ran the telepathy girl
over a year ago IshidaSado said…
heart
Dirty Pair
Those Who Hunt Elves
Sakura Wars
Master Of Mosquiton
Durara
Gravitation
Desendants Of Darkness
Chobits
Devil May Cry
Loveless
Xxx Holic
Tsubasa Resevior Chronicels
Tatoon Master
KO Beast
Boogiepop Phantom
Comic Party
Those Are Only A Couple I Could Think Of :)
over a year ago ChiiiChiii said…
Fairy Tail:
it has action, comedy and magic.
Fairy Tail: 
it has action, comedy and magic.